[Mccoypottery-talk] Heads up

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:07:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello Patti ,   I don't have a scanner yet but i am just wondering if to buy that Roseville  piece .It is mostly brownto darker to the bottom .It has a big yellow flower on the middle of one side an the flower is more to the front on the other side i guess ,with like like grasses with it .No pink in it .The lady that has it says it books for over 200.00 dollars. I tryed to buy it for 40.00 but she wouldn't take it .I just don't what to go to high on it but i sure would like to have it .I  called it a basket but  the handles are on each end of it.It sure is a nice piece.  Thanks again   John
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:Can you show me a picture of the basket? and are you sure its brown
and not a broe-wnish pinK or dark pikish brown? I have a no handle
basket oR console bowl with a big yellow flower that is deep pink
brown can be mistaken for brown the line of mine is Peony so far
not as popular as most but has started to get interest My piece can't
be found in any books its numberd but all my guides have the numbers
before and after not my number show strnage HUH? I have a New
vade that is beMatte brown no overglaze its nice but dull.

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING