[Mccoypottery-talk] Can anyone help me

REMEMBER WHEN rmbrwhen@mb.sympatico.ca
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:29:51 -0600

Thank you, it does have a hole in the mouth. I guess I should have mentione=
d it is a creamer
Thanks again
Dolores
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Pulliam=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 4:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Can anyone help me

  Dolores
        does this have an opening in the mouth. Looks like a creamer to me.=
 And if I were to guess, it would be Shawnee. maybe smiley the pig. There w=
ere many different utilitarian items made in this line, cookie jars, teapot=
s, creamers and sugars. I dont have the shawnee book maybe someone else has=
 and and can look for you.
  Joe
    ----- Original Message -----=20