[Mccoypottery-talk] Can anyone help me

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:01:13 -0200

No markings on it at all? I know its not smiley the pig  . But as for
not being  brush that would depend  not ever item is documented but many
companies  made similar items Palnters resembling brush were made
later  by Redwing so if its unmarked  it may not be easialy identified
and it may be  more contemorary even cold painetd  .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING