[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-03 18:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

Joe Pulliam jfpulliam@attbi.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 06:38:34 -0500

it looks real to me. Its hard for me without comparing apples to apples. I =
have never seen one in real life, just in books. The glaze color looks righ=
t and the signature also
Joe
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: RJD1212@aol.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 4:03 AM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-=
03 18:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

  Hello everyone,

  Do you think this is the real McCoy?  Didn't one of these sell for four f=
igures at a McCoy Lovers Reunion a few years back?  The feedback ratings ar=
e good and it seems legit.  What does everyone think?

  Becky in Ark

  Click here: eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-03 18:45:45 PST ) - McCOY R=
ARE PUMPKIN LARGE COOKIE JAR NICE!!!=20