[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-03 18:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:16:54 -0800 (PST)

Hello Joe oe anybody in McCcoy land .I have a question since i am new to buying on line .Last week for the first time buying online i sent out three money orders to 3 different poeple. The first box i got back the stuff was all chipped up an she stated it was excellent condition,but she stated things were one thing an they are something else to boot. The second box i got from a pottery seller .Was great an everything was in excellent condititon ,but the 3 box i got half of the stuff was broken when i opened the box an i had it insured for a 100.00 dollars .So one person took me an the other the post office took me . Is their anything i can do ????? I am not going to stop buying online but now i think there are some poeple out there that just are going to take avanage of someone that is honest . Please repley an let me know what i can do .     Thanks again to all of you McCcoy poeple out there....John in Ohio
 Joe Pulliam <jfpulliam@attbi.com> wrote:it looks real to me. Its hard for me without comparing apples to apples. I have never seen one in real life, just in books. The glaze color looks right and the signature alsoJoe----- Original Message ----- From: RJD1212@aol.com To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 4:03 AMSubject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-03 18:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU
Hello everyone,

Do you think this is the real McCoy?  Didn't one of these sell for four figures at a McCoy Lovers Reunion a few years back?  The feedback ratings are good and it seems legit.  What does everyone think?

Becky in Ark

Click here: eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-03 18:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PUMPKIN LARGE COOKIE JAR NICE!!!