[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-0318:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:45:24 -0200

John  and everyone not familiar with postal claims  .  if it  is broken
if posible do not remove it from the box  if you did then make sure
every last bit of packing and  pieces of the broken item are there  like
they were shipped  Po  will  not  honor a claim if all  the  ubove is
not followed  you must return everythign  as it was whan you  opened it.
if it was packed inferior and PO  state s this then   seller  should be
liable unless stated otherwise  but good like trying  to get a refund
also  you can only claim what you Paid  for the item not  anything
over or what the item is valued through the PO. when stuff like this
happens   you  pccasionally have to  just  bite your lip  and chalk it
up to  a lesson learned.  Know the sellers  policy  up front.  term are
important . for the first item  I would file fraud  .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING