[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-0318:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:37:32 -0800 (PST)

Hey Patti , I guess i am still learning in life but i sure don't like it ,,,,,Ha Ha    John  in Ohio
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:John and everyone not familiar with postal claims . if it is broken
if posible do not remove it from the box if you did then make sure
every last bit of packing and pieces of the broken item are there like
they were shipped Po will not honor a claim if all the ubove is
not followed you must return everythign as it was whan you opened it.
if it was packed inferior and PO state s this then seller should be
liable unless stated otherwise but good like trying to get a refund
also you can only claim what you Paid for the item not anything
over or what the item is valued through the PO. when stuff like this
happens you pccasionally have to just bite your lip and chalk it
up to a lesson learned. Know the sellers policy up front. term are
important . for the first item I would file fraud .

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING