[Mccoypottery-talk] Hi

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:48:47 -0800 (PST)

 Yes tom i will be there at the mccoy bash if i am not over seas.I am American proud an i will all ways stand to that.Good luck what ever might come but i mightt have to be some where else .  Thanks alot tom an i hope some day we can meet at the big mccoy bash   John
 Tom Walker <teedub@gamewood.net> wrote:Kewl,
You (John) are going to the big McCoy bash in Ohio?
Of course you should being that you are already up there.
I started with ebay, you know buying cheap at yard sales then sell on ebay.
The I discovered McCoy!!!!!!
now I buy whatever i can to sell on ebay and use that extra income to
support my McCoy collecting.
The whole pottery thing I guess does seem to be "gay"
My sister says I missed my calling!!!!
She is a trip anyway.
I may bring her with me to Ohio when I go in July.
Tom