[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (EndsMar-19-0318:45:4...

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 02:20:26 -0200

John I am sorry  you had a bad  deal with A PA seller we aren't all like
that here we  most of us are very  honest  and trustworthy it only
takes  one or tow  to  make a whole state  or area  look  bad.
You know it is the  principle don't think filing a fraud report is  not
worth th effort  it is  even if the item  was only a few dollars if more
buyers filed then  there  would be  les and less  who  cheat  people
online  most   buyers just let it slide and  don't take the time . My
daughter was ripped off for  only 9,00 but she   took my  point and
filed   on him and withing  a week she not only had her refund  but a
replacemant item as well the guy  got really scared  when the fed steped
in   becasue   sellign out of state is also mail fraud.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING