[Mccoypottery-talk] HI

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:59:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello Patti , sounds like your hubby is a nut Just think i live an die for this countryaan we stand for freedom an thats every woman in the USA   .Thats what we  fight for... Did you tell him you live in the Usa  or does he think he lives with saddom ?/ just like saddom he needs to be replaced,,,,
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:hey tom better to be liberal then too conservitive you miss out on
too much fun that way. LOL me I may be disabled but I an pretty
independant and a quite bit free spirited I enjoy life as much as I
can. And John the only way I am going to get a car is if My other
half agrees to get rid of his old truck casue he just got a brand
new car ater he killed mine my income is not enough to pay for a
car its fixed and not very much . but I am working on it .
eventually I will get him to replace my car that he was driving
when it died . LOL

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING