[Mccoypottery-talk] Wish List

Mary Romano emtromano@msn.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:19:35 -0500

I am sure everyone has a "wish list", mine includes a bigger house to keep
all my McCoy.  I started with the small stuff, I now have every flower pot
in every size and color and have moved on to vases.  Am short a few styles
including a really nice "tassle vase".  Live near Atlantic City and their
Antique show but discovered items are always too pricey so somewhere there
is a wonderful estate/garage sale with more of my vases hidden.  When I'm
done with vases, who knows what's next.  Mary in South Jersey