[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-03 18:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

Mary Romano emtromano@msn.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:05:21 -0500

Unfortunately the world thinks we should dround in paperwork. I am an EMT,
spend most of my life filling out paperwork so alittle more usually doesn't
phase me.  I read that someone had used a copy of the prices in one of the
McCoy books as proof of value, have never tried that, I used a receipt from
the auction for what I had paid for it and that is what they paid on.  I
have to admit, I deal with a really small Post office with terrific service.
Mary