[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-0318:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:28:18 -0200

My PO itself is  good too  small  no mail is  deliverd to ti  just  the
stuff that goes to the PO boxes  they move that part of the operation to
an annex  that serves severa;   commuinities  all our clerks do is  fill
up the Po boxes  and  tend the windows   my clerk took my paperwork
turned it in and  it sat at the annex on the  supervisors desk becasue
he decide I was  a pain to hi.  (  small town clerks  tell you what they
hear ) Our mailmen/people  are  great even  overworked and short handed
as they are most of the time . Out PO  surves  our  buisness district to
and i gets very  crowded  lines out the sdoors some days with only 2
clerks on but they do thier job  sometimes they get cranky but  sho
wouldn't LOL.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING