[Mccoypottery-talk] OT: ebay auction help

ACP acpearce@io.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:14:01 -0800

Oh.  Insurance?  That sounds great.

However, if the current description says it's only rated a 3 of 5,
then would the insurance help?
I'm comparing the item I really bought, to the original description,
which mentioned nothing about it being anything but new.

acp