[Mccoypottery-talk] OT: ebay auction help

ACP acpearce@io.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:46:43 -0800

At 07:36 PM 3/18/03, you wrote:
>I would do what Michele had mentioned. Use paypal, probably you only
>recourse at this point. The seller would have to be PC whiz to change those
>descriptions atfer the fact, that is.

Actually, that is ONE of the problems ebay mentions, in their
help page for "what to do about probelms after the sale".  So,
it is evidently some that has happened before.

>...snip....
>  If I were you I would list some of
>lower priced items first and get a feedback rating built up before listing
>your nicer items. Bidder will want a history behind the seller before paying
>good money for the expensive pieces.If you need any help getting started or
>questions,  I sell on  ebay and help if I can
>Joe

Thanks so much for the suggestions.  I know this is going to
be a lot of work.
:-)
acp