[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-0318:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:43:13 -0800 (PST)

  The post off send i had to get a copy from the lady i bought the stuff from .But they could tell the box was insured for a hundred dollars an was marked so . It just sounds like the postal gives you the run  around it they are at fault .So maybe in 4 months i to get gat my money back i just wish the stuff didn/t get broke .Thanks for all the e-mails everybody an good luck mchunting ,,,,John
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:it is the POstal workers duty to request the original ticket for
insureance from the place it was sent those green copies seller should
keep for at least several weeks or more after the item is sent as for
proof of purchae they should be abl e to use you ebay auction win
notice and the info you got from the seller stating the fulll amount .
if the box was marked insured they ahve to honor it and do the
papeerwork . Most Post office hate that paperwork heck it took the
superviser at mine to do the paperwor on a box I shipped 4 months
to finally get the claim taken care I had to call the Postmaster .
If they tell you you have to get that stuff from the seller they are
lying. sorry if anyone on th elist works for the PO but some are not
very good many window clerks are plain lazy.

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING