[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-0318:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:24:03 -0200

it is the POstal  workers duty to request the original  ticket for
insureance  from the place it was sent  those green copies seller should
keep for at least several weeks or more  after the item is sent as for
proof of  purchae they should be  abl e to use  you ebay auction win
notice and  the info you got from the seller stating the fulll amount .
if the box was marked insured  they ahve to honor it and  do the
papeerwork  . Most Post office  hate that paperwork  heck it took  the
superviser at mine  to  do  the paperwor on  a  box I shipped  4 months
to finally  get the claim taken care I had to call the Postmaster  .
If they tell you you have to get that stuff from the seller they are
lying. sorry if anyone on th elist works for the PO  but  some  are not
very good  many window clerks are  plain lazy.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING