[Mccoypottery-talk] pottery auction

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:01:05 -0500

I am and I will watch for you.  I'm going to print off the lot numbers and
if they sell it by lots, I'll write down the prices for various things and
try to keep up.  I have a feeling it will go fairly fast though...
Jennifer

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of Nina
Berlin
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 9:28 PM
To: Mccoypottery-Talk@Lists. Mccoypottery. Com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] pottery auction

Jennifer, are you still going to the auction tomorrow?  Is there anyone else
from the list that is going?  If you go please write down how much the large
black cat vase goes for, and let me know.  It is 14" tall with green eyes
and red lips.  I did send in an absentee bid for it, but I'm sure I don't
have a chance.  Have fun tomorrow, wish I could be there.
Nina in FL