[Mccoypottery-talk] pottery auction & Wish lists

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:47:33 -0500

I will try to remember what you all wanted on your wish lists and if I can
afford anything at this auction, I'll see what I can do, but please don't
hold your breaths!
Since this stuff has "provenance" I have printed the auction off the web
page and can keep receipts from what I bought to prove that it indeed is the
real McCoy.  I love McCoy but am always scared to buy because of all the
fakes.  At least today I'll know that it is the real thing.
And what better weekend than to finish it off tomorrow with the Hull auction
in Springfield!
I LOVE living in Ohio!!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm