[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Auction in Lexington Kentucky

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:24:58 -0200

You are welcome John anytime  pleae  collectors and sellers if you still
feel  you shouldn't clean  pottery or  are iffy about trying it don't do
it  leave it to someone who  knows how . I sometimes use denture
cleanser tabs   to get  out  some hard water marks  or stains  like rust
inside a  piece  mostly it only lightens it a bit  if rusted bad Viigar
ahd  hot water soak also  removes hard water and lime  mineral  build
up  it takes time but the results are  good  and you are not tampering
with  the  character of the piece vinager is  fairly safe to use on
lots of  stuff . Patti

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING