[Mccoypottery-talk] Prayers for Tom

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:20:26 EST

He truly is a breath of fresh air....I knew that before we met but it was so
unique to actually meet him when I did....We were both going to be at Duke on
the Same day at the same time...seemed foolish not to walk the few extra feet
to meet him.  He was surprised that My brother who was with me visiting our
aunt, didn't come with me ....I said I knew it would be okay alone,,,he
collected McCoy after all.   He's a charmer for sure....I'm sure he will
appreciate all your notes of prayers when he's back on-line....