[Mccoypottery-talk] Prayers for Tom

Jo Jewell jokev@frognet.net
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:39:11 -0500

A fellow collector is a friend and we all hate to hear about a friend in pa=
in. Tom is going through one of my worst nightmares.  I have been very luck=
y to have my dad so long (he's 72). My thoughts and prayers will be with To=
m and his family. Jo=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: McQuita@aol.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 10:20 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Prayers for Tom

  He truly is a breath of fresh air....I knew that before we met but it was=
 so unique to actually meet him when I did....We were both going to be at D=
uke on the Same day at the same time...seemed foolish not to walk the few e=
xtra feet to meet him.  He was surprised that My brother who was with me vi=
siting our aunt, didn't come with me ....I said I knew it would be okay alo=
ne,,,he collected McCoy after all.   He's a charmer for sure....I'm sure he=
 will appreciate all your notes of prayers when he's back on-line....=20