[Mccoypottery-talk] Fw: RE: Question for seller -- Item #3221595226

jconwill@bellsouth.net jconwill@bellsouth.net
Tue, 6 May 2003 12:36:12 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_CK7HQL80000000000000

This is the response I got from the lady about the cookie jar.=0D
=0D
Linda C. =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: Teresa Rowe=0D
Date: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 11:20:17 AM=0D
To: jlconwill@bellsouth.net=0D
Subject: RE: Question for seller -- Item #3221595226=0D
 =0D
TERESA ROWE=0D
13593 HWY 167=0D
NEW BROCKTON, AL 36351=0D
memories@entercomp.com=0D
 =0D
I buy all my items 2nd hand from auctions, flea markets, yard sales, estate=
=0D
sales,=0D
If you will notice I did not say old, vintage, and I listed it under 1970 t=
o=0D
Modern=0D
Cookie jars, and I set my Buy It Now at only $82.50 because, a really old=
=0D
jar if it is=0D
really old.(not just a seller saying so makes it so), would sell $500 and u=
p=0D
to $2,000.=0D
so my reserve will cover my cost and a little profit.=0D
I don't think the place I bought it would have even sold it to me for $82.5=
0=0D
if it were=0D
really an old one.=0D
so I think not,and it is in to go of condition to be more then 10 years old=
.=0D
hope that helps, but I find and sell this type cookie jar all the time for=
=0D
my Buy it now=0D
price.=0D
thanks for the question.=0D