[Mccoypottery-talk] July in Ohio

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Tue, 6 May 2003 15:40:02 -0400 (EDT)

Tom,
We are in Ohio, only about an hour away from Zanesville, and we hope to
go.  The motels fill up fast.  We couldn't get into the Fairfield so
will be at the TraveLodge, which was the old headquarters for the McCoy
gang.  I suppose many will still be staying there.  You had better look
into in right away.  Going over for the pottery festival was our
vacation when we had our kids still at home and the older ones could be
trusted with the younger.
You should have a good time.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/