[Mccoypottery-talk] Re:eBay auction disappeared

M. Caudill mcaudill@kih.net
Wed, 7 May 2003 19:21:37 -0400

About the oriental turtle/dragon teapot that I asked your opinions on:  I
didn't bid on it but kept checking back, and the auction just disappeared
about 10 hours before it was due to end.  Now it just shows up on my
watch-list as "This item may no longer be available."  When I tried a search
using the item number, it gave some vague reason that "it may have expired."

Another eBay mystery.
Mike in KY