[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 16:26:16 -0700 (PDT)

Tom glad everything turned out ok I have lived in tonado alley all my life know how bad they can be, my sis lives in MO not far from the one the wiped out Pirece City the other night. Just keep  the tv on for the warnings and get to shelter as fast as you can that is your only defense from them. Last year is the first year I can ever remember that we didn't have at least 150 watches or warnings. Seems like ya'll are getting our spring weather this year. Just be careful. Carolyn