[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 12:52:50 -0500

> BarbCrews wrote:
>
> > I hate spring time in oklahoma...  we live not too far from the storm
that
> > hit last night which went the same path as the huge one back in '99.
> > bc
I am glad to know you are all right Barb.  You know I thought of you Thurs
and Fri nights.  It missed my family in Cordell, Carnegie,& Ft Cobb.  Thurs
is the only day my sister teaches at one of the colleges in OKC. and she
certainly wasn't wanting a replay of 99.

Was someone collecting or looking for certain pieces of the pink and blue
stripe StoneCraft design??  Seems like some time ago some one was looking
for pieces of it.  Anyway there is another dealer up at Collectomania that
has bought an estate and about 100 pieces of McCoy.  She has brought some on
it in but is going to borrow my books so she can get more of it priced.
She had not been able to find most of the pieces.  She has a vase that is
made of 2 clusters of grapes, about a foot tall and I found the piece
several times in different colors in various books at 35-50 range.  I found
one in one of the NHN books that is blue and yellow and much higher.  Her
vase is more a purple and metalic gold trim.  If any one is interested in
the pink and blue I will certainly tell her I want a chance to look at it
first.    Betty the Okie in Iowa