[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 10 May 2003 11:20:37 -0100

Barb glad to hear you are ok   your state was one   they kept showing on tv up here its
scary to know  people I   kno w and care about are in the areas that these  darn  things
are hitting.  Stay safe  I hold good thoughts and prayers for  everyone who is  in  any
state   that   the latest   twisters have been hitting.