[Mccoypottery-talk] Just an Idea about fayes .. what if

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 11 May 2003 01:05:14 -0100

maybe but   like I said I doubt it  the list mom would  know  who is on
the lists . Plus  from what I read on fays   me and  auctions she
wouldn't stay silent  after    we  tore into her   on a public forum .
she just doesn't seem the type.  I doubt she  cares she is selling fakes
she is making money to some people that is  more   important then
honesty  or ethics.