[Mccoypottery-talk] mushroom cj's sears an roebuck ?

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 22:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

I just found a 3 piece cj set , don't know if their was more ? The musharoom 1978 sears an roebuck.I remember a month ago somebody else had the same pieces an said they were mccoy an if any body has any ideas or info sure would be helpful since i only been collecting pottery for a year now ,,,,    I i found the 3 piece set at goodwill for 6.00 bucks was that good?       John

Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:maybe but   like I said I doubt it  the list mom would  know  who is on  the lists . Plus  from what I read on fays   me and  auctions she wouldn't stay silent  after    we  tore into her   on a public forum .  she just doesn't seem the type.  I doubt she  cares she is selling fakes she is making money to some people that is  more   important then  honesty  or ethics.
John Melson wrote: Hello Patti   ,,,,,,    don't you think if i made fake mccoy stuff an was selling i wouldn't get on the mccoy list to see what poeple say an think ? I mean if i found the mccoy list any body can because i surely don't know much about computers but if i was making an selling mccoy stuff you bet they are an the list ,,,,,,,      John
Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote: I doubt that very miuch  John   or we would have heard from them  by now   nobody  can keep quiet  this long and why join a list for  real Mccoy when you  sell only fakes  ..  I think  they don't even know we exist  LOL.  not yet anyway.
John Melson wrote: Hey Patti did you ever think they are in this mccoy list as we are  ,,, ? John
Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote: What if sevweral or more people were to place a bid on some of fayes fakes then go
back in and retract or cancel and just frankly state I found out from real research
that mccoy never made any of these items there is no new Mccoy pottery co it would show
under bids just not the users Id anyway stating . something to that effect which would
cause other bidders to notice . I see faye has changed her Me page too she took off her
web page link and makes a few statements about rotten eggs LOL.
Also maybe trying to get her zip code on the pretense of checking shipping stating
you prefer to get an estimate yourself may get ther location she has a link to some
radio satilite network that is in several southern states from NC to geogia. I think
may be a payed link who knows . she is very crafty in not saying where she is. For all
we know she could be mrs>! jenson LO! L. wouldn't that be the clincher.

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING
My eShowcase Collectors Niche & Cheap Eclectic Chic
(shabby   deco retro chic without the high  prices)
http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche
Bravenet.com - Free Web Tools for Webmasters
http://www.bravenet.com/?afilid=780779936