[Mccoypottery-talk] fakes

Short049@aol.com Short049@aol.com
Sun, 11 May 2003 08:49:03 EDT

I have listened to all of your comments about Faye but never really looked up
her auctions.  Which I just did.  If these people collect McCoy wouldn't you
think they would own at least one book?  And do you know with just the
listing that I saw which people were still bidding on the total was $348!
Those McCoy shoes don't even look like anything McCoy made.  I know you all
have made these comments before.  But in President Bush's words I am in
"shock and awe" !
And once again thank you all for the important information that you give out
and the time you take to answer all our questions.
My prayers are with everyone that is in the storm area.
Jeanne