[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 11 May 2003 23:47:48 -0100

exactly  no negatives will be seen I think she states some are   downright  nasty  to me
bidding and retracting   is the only way to be  seen  if you  really don't mind it being
on your feedback   for a worthy cause .
I liken this to   the   little  guy sho  stands ona  street corner selling small amonts
of  pot  ..  he gets it from   a  bigger source   its that source that needs to be
eliminated to   get rid of the prbem  faye  bought   a lot of   junk pottery  and is
moving it   and  people will buy it  casue it is  marked  even if the mark is not legal.
I know  some may  find  my  comapring it  to a drug  deal but   its the only thing I
could think of  to compare  to  the dmall  dealer to the big supplier.   this stuff is
finsding it way al over the usa  I have seen it here in Pa  already   .  and  they know
its not   real  but they sell it anyway  a buck is a buck to a greedy person  ethics  is
the last thing they think of  when husssling .