[Mccoypottery-talk] its poeple like you

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Mon, 12 May 2003 07:40:03 -0500

I went back and read that note about five times to be sure that I was
reading it right.
Apparently I was.

Since you're are well known (apparently outside of this list) as one of the
foremost collectors of McCoy,  CLOSE personal friends of Nelson and Bobbie
McCoy, contributor to books and author of McCoy articles on different web
sites -- it is unbelievable.

bc