[Mccoypottery-talk] its poeple like you

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 12 May 2003 23:44:15 -0100

I was   hoping   that note wasn't meant to  seem  what it said sometimes
I   make typos too .  Everyone hwere appreciates  Chiquita  her
knowledge of CJ's alone is  the   best I have ever   read  seen ( i
watched her on tv and will  again if its ever  on again  even on Marth
stewart  LOL)  to me  quita  knowleges is invaluable .
oh  not to correct  anyone but nelson wife is billie not bobbie I am
sure that was a  typos too  LOL.
there is  no  contestshere for who knows what we all   have our areas
and  we all can  learn from each other.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING