[Mccoypottery-talk] ending my part of the discussion

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Tue, 13 May 2003 07:18:42 -0500

Obviously I am not close personal friends.. ~vbg~,  but I did know Billie's
name.
I was just upset when I wrote the email and my fingers type faster than my
brain.

No, there is no contest here at all, but I think we all know the person
with the most expertise and the one person that can be relied on for
accurate information every time.

I think the matter probably needs to be laid to rest, but the note that
started this whole thing was disparaging to another member of the board who
calmly pointed out a known fact. The outrage should be directed to the
people that are cause this -- not people on this board.
bc