[Mccoypottery-talk] ending my part of the discussion

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 13 May 2003 13:35:21 -0100

I know the feeling type too fast  don't proof  (me I forget) its like I open mouth and
insert  foot.
I  meant that in Jest about the name  I knew you  made a typos  . Sorry  about that  I
guess it wasn''t realy the time to make a  dumb  joke.
We all need to  get past this  and keep  our group  in  sync  like we have been  Between
you and Chiquita alone I have  gotten a lot of  good solid info  to  keep  and learn from
as I am sure  has  the rest of the  group. everyone  who contributes  any info  or shows
an item or link teaches  us something. We learn by qiestions sked  and answered  it keeps
us on our toes  and to me that is what its all about  the  fun   of  being challanged  to
find  more info to  learn what   an item is or where it came from  etc. I never   would
consider myself  to have expertise in any area  becasue I am still learnign   .