[Mccoypottery-talk] it's people like you

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 12 May 2003 23:37:02 -0100

Here here  well said  McQuia  LOL. no priase or  fanfare  helping  others is a joy  not a
chore  . its nice to be appreciated  . I  love   to help  no big deal  its  to me   one
of the  simple pleasurs I  enjoy  just finding  the info needed   to  me is  good enough
. To help a new collector or seller get a  good start  is  a good  feeling .  and all i
need  . Hugs   to john  for the  email  this is  the best  groupof   people online and I
hope  we all stay that way. We are An online family  growing  all the time  thats what
to me  happiness is helping   caring  giving . .