[Mccoypottery-talk] it's people like you

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 13:27:57 EDT

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments...I don't do this for any kind of
recognition....  It's me that said ROTFLMAO at John's comments....I thought
it was kinda funny myself,  I'm glad to help when I can...If I do not know an
answer, I'll tell you I don't know.. If I can't find out an answer, I'll tell
you.  There are good places to get info on McCoy...do all of you subscribe to
the NMXpress, the newsletter on McCoy...It gives good information on
reproductions...there are web pages to search that have great informative
info on repros...  and we learn from each other. Chiquita