[Mccoypottery-talk] Apollo ?

Charlene mzchar@safferconsulting.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 02:06:36 -0500

Yeah.......I just found your list finally.....   I'm wondering about the Ap=
ollo decanter.   I have one believe it or not it still has the original liq=
ueur in it I believe.... I am finding a lot of conflicting info on the valu=
e of this can anyone help.. I found a google search back to this group but =
it was over a year old......=20=20
Thanks=20
Charlene

Looking for a great gift or something to add to your collection, or maybe j=
ust something for your home. Come and visit us at=20
Mz. Char's Collectibles and Antiques, if we don't have what you're looking =
for we will help you find it.!!

Mz. Char's Collectibles and Antiques
http://safferconsulting.com/mzchar/redir.asp?item=3D231
http://www.thecityofwonders.com