[Mccoypottery-talk] appolo decanter and other

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 09:07:48 -0500

I am so glad I read my posting when it came back to me. I totally forgot the
Apolo Decanter.
Best as I can determine there are 3 Apolo decanters.  There is one of the LM
or Lunar Landing  Module and it is listed as rare and no price suggested.
HNH Vol3 pg 160.  Then there is the Apollo Astronaut 12" marked USA for
$100.-125. And also the Appolo Missle 10" marked MCP $40-75

Which one do you have??  Betty the Okie in Iowa