[Mccoypottery-talk] cj survey

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 12:23:38 -0500

Hello all..
I am doing a survey on my website in conjunction with the cookie jar
newsletter and this issue is about McCoy cookie jars.

What is the one jar that you feel epitomizes a McCoy cookie jar?  And do
you have it?
You can answer me via email or if you want to be put into the drawing for a
Cookie Time book with Andy Warhol's pictures in it,
answer via the survey form at:
http://collectibles.about.com/library/jars/blcompanyandjars.htm

thanks...
bc