[Mccoypottery-talk] cj survey

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 22:47:02 -0100

Gee Barb  now thats  a  really tough question to  our cookie jar
collectors especially those who  have hundreds or more <grin>  I don't
have many so i  think  I could only look at them all and  pick what I
feel is the best to me but for  an award  it should go to  someone who
does  own  thier jars. once upon a time  I wanted  the smiley  jar  very
much  since  it reminded me of  my youth so much  but  never got it all
i  was finding  were suspected repos so I ind of gave up on  it  . but
as the best one   I think it has to be  one of the older ones  if I had
to choose. .

Oh and btw I  got  a personal email  back from nelson  to see if he
remembered   jensons   user Id on  ebay he disn't but  sent me a
humorous reply  as to how he  tried to handle  the sellers of fakes
live LOL  aif  anyone is interested I can   post  that part of the
email  and leave off the personal stuff  for me.
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING