[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: I suppose I should feel honored

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 23:09:45 -0100

well said Carolyn I  feel the same  power is  knowledge and when it
comes to CJ'S chiquita and Barb are our  best sources  . The power is
in the way you use it helping  al of us  get to know the   products  and
for that i  am very grateful.  Don't ever change   you area find
person  and  we all respect you  guys  . I wouldn't go to any other
sources on Jars  except  Barb and chiquita. Both tops on my list as the
best  collectors  online  who know their stuff .
If anyone needs to vent at someone  its best to  do it private because
it confuses the heck out of us and  may scare off  some of th new
collectors we are all trying to help . .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING