[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 21:31:05 EST

Money is NOT what should come first to any of us in this world..
Unfortunately some don't have their priorities right...Whether or not they deal with it
on this earth, they will be faced with their actions in the future...somehow,
someway....but that doesn't make it any easier for those of us who get taken by
them.  I haven't been taken by them but I feel part of all of you who
have...This is a hobby we all share...it hurts us all.  Let's remember though, public
lynchings are not legal these days!