[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye and Roger Jensen

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 21:58:56 EST

Thank You so much for posting that information...Although I knew what was
going on, it wasn't for me to say this...Thank you for giving us this opportunity
to help..I appreciate the opportunity to have talked with Michelle during
this...I value her immensely....and you to for your efforts...Okay, everyone,
here's the chance to help, write those letters....Let's flood that mail box!