[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye and Roger Jensen

Trey Triggs trey2558@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 21:02:28 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_4SD2QL80000000000000

 =0D
 =0D
I think you made an outstanding point.  Maybe contacting CNN, ABC, Fox, etc,
is the best way.  I'm (like many others) are disgusted at Faye, Roger, and
the other McCoy fake "listers."  Even if they put "it may be a reproduction.
  It's disgusting.  I vent a lot, either here or when I'm at the Antique
Mall, but these are illegal copies.  I know it's been hashed to death, but
where do several individuals get off selling fake stuff?  I started my
collection late, so I have to search through the fakes and pray that my
money won't be poorly spent because the repos drop the value.=0D
=0D
I can say that the help that I receive on this email list is great.  I've
learned, and am still learning from what is said here and what I read.=0D
=0D
Thanks, and we can't give up.  I don't know where to go from here, but I
know of more people who are upset about repos who aren't this list.=0D
=0D
Trey
--------------Boundary-00=_4SD2QL80000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.