[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye and Roger Jensen

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:52:03 -0800 (PST)

I know that Roger and Larry are the ones that make this junk,and I will do what I can to stop them but I do believe that faye has her on molds and is making this junk also. Accorrding to what she emailed me that the jar she was selling came from Tenn. I also know that if it wasn't for the Roger's and Larry's in this world there would be no Fayes and if there weren't any Fayes to buy this junk there would be no Roger' and Larry. It is a visous cycle. Carolyn