[Mccoypottery-talk] Thanks to our Veterans!

Jennifer Smith capriherb@dialupnet.com
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:38:35 -0500

My generation especially never takes the time on this most special day of
the year to say thanks but I will!  Thank YOU!  To all the men and women who
have bravely signed on the line to say they would protect our liberty and
freedom as United States Citizens.
Thanks to all our Veterans we all enjoy the freedoms that we have today.
If you haven't taken the time, please take a couple of minutes today and
call up any veteran you know and thank them for serving our country, both
today and in the past!
Again, I as a proud American salute you!  Thank you for your service!

Jennifer Smith
Hull full of Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore Ohio