[Mccoypottery-talk] Off topic Ebay's VERO program / Faye Does it!!!

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:26:32 -0500

Mike:

I lost everything on my hard drive recently, but if someone can send me
more feedback on Faye, Jensen and others, I will compose a letter and
email (and fax) it to these people.

I would probably need to list others who are more knowledgeable than I
am as contacts.

Any ideas.

Loretta