[Mccoypottery-talk] Anyone ever heard of this?????

Jennifer Smith capriherb@dialupnet.com
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 06:52:08 -0500

http://www.swiftpay.com

Need to know immediately!  I've never heard of this service and got an email
that someone sent me money through this.  And the amount that was sent is
not an amount that I am owed by anyone!
I really believe this one is a scam but it looks really legit!!
This stuff scares me to death!
Jennifer Smith
Hull full of Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Capriherb Farm